Indeed Furbit Lite is recommended for pets of any size. It can be placed on your pet’s collar using the mounting bracket and velcro tape provided with the box.
Yes, Furbit Lite is IP67 waterproof. However, keep it dry as much as possible and do not try to charge a wet Furbit Lite device.
Furbit Lite is the lighter version and it works off of Wi-Fi.
It measures your pet's step count and activities like Run and Walk based on which it calculates the total calories burnt. It also helps you set custom goals.
Here are the activities that Furbit Lite tracks about your pet.
1. Step Count - Furbit Lite uses a 3D accelerometer to measure the accurate step count of your pet.
2. Activity - Depending on the intensity of movements such as walking and running, Furbit estimates your pet’s total activity period.
3. Rest - Furbit estimates the Rest time based on your pet’s idleness.
4. Calories Burnt - Furbit uses weight, duration, and intensity of your pet’s behavior to estimate daily calories burnt.
5. Custom Goals - Furbit app provides an option for you to set daily custom goals for your pet.
Currently, Yes. - Besides managing Furbit Lite and Pet Temperature monitors, the Nimble Pet App also allows pet parents to access a wide range of features such as Vet Care Centers, Pet Groomers, Pet Trainers, Pet Adoption Centers, and Pet Boarding Centers Completely FREE.
Another fun part of the app is Nimble Pet Community. It helps Pet Parents to share their pet moments and get socialized with other like-minded people.
Furbit Lite works only on Wi-Fi. However, our future versions, Furbit and Furbit Pro will work on the Verizon cellular network.
Furbit Lite comes with a warranty period of One Year from the date of purchase.